Wednesday, August 09, 2006

We're Moving! ...Very Quickly

So after talking with the landlord in LA, it seems as though Brandon and I physically have to be in LA Tuesday, August 15th, or we can't get the apartment. That is a LOT sooner than I had anticipated. For those of you who don't know, Brandon and I have been trying to get this apartment for quite some time. It is in the middle of Hollywood next to the 101 Freeway. A bunch of SPU peeps also pursuing the biz live in that apartment complex...so...Brandon and I are going to pack up all of our stuff into both our cars and drive down to LA in the course of two days. So like a flash, we'll be out of Washington, where we have spent almost our entire lives. We don't really own anything. I'm bringing my clothes, guitar, and computer...I am really excited and really anxious about going there. I am going miss the heck out of all of our friends and family. It seems scary, but Brandon and I know that we are supossed to be down there. I don't know much, but I know we are supposed to be down there. That is good enough for me. Brandon and I have been working on our jokes for some time. We plan on just starting the open mike circuit, which is intimidating. Doing an entire set in front of three people is extremely difficult because you have no energy or laughs to build on. You just kind of go up there and give it all you got. Brandon and I want to get into commercial or sitcom acting, but that might take awhile. We might even try modeling, but I think we're too short. Oh well, height doesn't matter if you have two sexy twins :) I already have a job at a Starbucks down on Sunset Blvd. I don't know if I can survive of of minimum wage in Hollywood...but we'll see...Oh, and if you don't lnow...I have been working on a website for Brando and I called www.thebrothershilliard.com. You guys should check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home