Thursday, September 07, 2006

You Might See Us Grindin' on the OC!

So some interesting events have developed. Brando and I signed up for an extra casting agency and two hours later, we were on the set of the OC. Pretty funny. We played hip clubsters which was fun. The PA would just point at me and say, "dance with this girl." AWKWARD. Let me tell you. Brando and I goofed off in the back as usual because dancing to the same song for 8 hours straight just gets boring. We got the entire back row of the scene to do the robot, which was great. It was also entertaining because they had servers going around handing you alcohol, but we wern't aloud to drink it. So in this really long scene, a server comes up to me and hands me a shot glass. So I have to bump and grind some girl with a full shot glass for what seemed like 8 days. Who does that? Anyway, the next day Brandon and I got called to be on the show Entourage. That was also fun. They shot it at Ashton Kutcher's resteraunt, The Geisha House. We actually got to meet the cast which was neat. They sat Brandon and I in a table out of the shot so we again goofed off the entire time which was fun. We got called during that shoot to do a shoot tomorrow for Ron Livingston's new drama, "Stand Off." We have to play trendy fans of some rok star. I am gonna scream my lungs at for their fake rockstar and get PAID for it. Cha boi. Let me tell you guys, this place is dark. I can feel it sucking away at my spirit. Miss you guys a lot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home