Tuesday, October 17, 2006

We Got Grounded...


Dear Friendlings,


I am very excited to tell you all that Brandon and I auditioned for the professional classes at the Groundlings (A great improv group) and got in! So we will be starting classes there in January (A long time far far away). Brandon and I also got some smart looking headshots! We are currently paying out of our arsses for copies to do The Great Mail Out. That's right, we are gonna see if we can get an agent. Should be interesting...Exciting note. Brandon and I went out to an open call to be pirates in Pirates of the Carribean III. The casting directors asked us to take a photo with our shirts off and suggested we try to be Abercrombie models instead of pirates. We proceeded to tell him that it's the pirate's life for us. We don't want to walk around in our underware, we want to plunder booty and get scurvy. Brandon has been doing some auditioning for student films and such. I try but never get any. He was always the talented one. I'm the brains and he's the sexy. On a more serious note, I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. I feel like I have been cought up in the LA atmosphere. I worry about $$$ and how to further myself all the time. I feel like I'm concentrating on myself way too much. It goes to show I don't really trust God too much. I act as though He doesn't know what he's doing or that He can provide. I want to keep my motives straight. Brandon and I came down here because we wanted to give humor to others. We felt that we were gifted to help others relax and have a good time. I lose sight of that a lot. It's a giving thing, not a receiving...On a pissed off note...I got a 50$ ticket because my car was on the wrong side of the road on street sweeping day. Sigh. It's not a service to the city. They do it so they can fine forgetful people like myself. This city is a giant garbage can. Pushing the trash off to the side doesn't fix anything...ARGH! Here's a pic to show my feelings to the parking ticket and the City of Los Angeles! It's not a Christian appropriate but arn't we allowed to get pissed off and make a crude gesture to an inanimate object? I'm bitter.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We miss you guys and are praying for you!

Dan and Kristie Price

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home