Sunday, October 29, 2006

More Fun With Matthew Perry

Dearest Readers,

It has been very eventfull the last couple of weeks. Brandon got an audition to play an emo kid for a USC Grad film. However, upon receiving the sides, Brandon discovered he was supposed to be gay and had a kissing scene with another guy. Brandon missed the audition.




I had some more fun with TV legend Matthew Perry. I was doing background work for Studio 60 and for some reason I got casted as a writer. I've never seen a surfer boy who looks 16 as a writer but I am not the casting director. In the scene, I had to sit at my desk and pretend I was answering e-mail. Matthew Perry had to start right next to me. He had his real cell phone out inbetween takes when the director yelled "rolling!" (which means we are gonna film soon). Matthew Perry set his cell phone right next to my hand on my desk. The director yelled "action!" and Matt did the scene. The phone was too tempting. I picked Matthew Perry's cell phone up and pretended like I was talking on it during the whole scene. I quickly put it back after the scene was cut and no one was the wiser. I wish I had more time, because I would have liked to go through his phone book....Jennifer Aniston and I need to have a serious talk about why she can't seem to find the love of her life. Hehehehe. Also, during the whole filming that day I wrote a script entitled, "Studio 60: The Zombies and Ninjas Fight Back". It describes a scene where Matthew Perry and Amanda Peet are pinned into an office by a hoard of zombies and ninjas. Anyway, Amanda Peet's zombie body eventually cuts Matthew Perry's head off. An assistant director saw the script and read it. He said it was better writing than anything on Studio 60. He asked to keep it and I said yes as long as he ran it pass Matthew Perry. He said he didn't have that jurisdiction so I just let him have it. Oh yeah, I was on hte OC again and I was supposed to play a raver. Little did I know that I would spend 45 min. in hair and make-up to look like David Bowie.

Ch ch ch changes!

Also, Brandon and I did the big send out! We got all our headshots and resumes and sent them out to a bunch of agents to have a little gander over. It took a lot of time, work, and $$$. We're excited to see what happens. We miss you guys a lot. Thank you guys so much for your prayers and support. Kyle, that Raven Simone poster made my day :).

Untill Next Time,

The Twins

2 Comments:

Blogger christy pelland said...

you guys are so awesome - and Les - i love the bowie makeup - that made my life! hey i'm gonna need your mailing address - i might have a few things to send your way.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Katherine Laine said...

I am so jealous! I've been a Matthew Perry fan for who knows how long! I seem to have this burden to pray for his salvation. I know one day he will run into the Father's arms.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home