Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Supermodels, Dancing with Goldblum, and Pirates, oh yeah and Agents


Dearest readers,

So much to tell, so let's go for it. OK OK OK Brandon was doing some extra work on the set Of Los Vegas and was kept after the other background to be a stand in for a dayplayer. By some stroke of of pure sweetness they asked Brandon to read lines with this lovely young lady.


That's right. Brandon got to practice lines with supermodel/actress Molly Sims. They are currently engaged. Not really. But still pretty cool. Brandon also had a pretty sweet moment when working on a set with Jeff Goldblum. If anybody doesn't already know, Jeff Goldblum is the coolest/quirkiest actors ever. He also dances around and sings to himself. Brandon caught his eye and Brandon started to dance and The Goldblum followed suit. What a moment in time.

And the hits don't stop a coming ya'll. Aw No! Last week Brandon and I got a call randomly because we were cast in a certain movie. The next day, we ended up here . . .


That's right folks. The old Brando and I got cast as young cabinboy pirates in Pirates 3. My life is now complete. I can die happy now. We went to the fittings and got some sweet ratty pirtate clothes and yes, greasy mullet extentions in our hair. We then got called to do an audition in front of the director to be part of a scene where pirates are hung. We went to the audition at Disney Studios along with hundreds of other casted pirates for the 10 featured spots. And when I say hundreds, I'm not kidding. Dang that's a lot of competition. But if Brandon and I somehow get to be pirates hung in a major motion picture, I will no longer have want in life. I will have reached Nirvana. Along with meeting some colorful characters, Brandon and I spotted a man deemed worthy to really be considered a pirate. check this out.


OMG heaven. Seriously folks, it does not get any better than this. Ever. He's got the total package folks. Middle aged - check. Long flowing crimped mullet - check. Little kids tank top - check. FREAKING LEATHER CARGO PANTS - that's a huge 10-4. Awsome. I just snuck another glance at the pic and lost my breathe so bear with me. *gurgle* *weez*...OK I regained composure. Life just sometimes gives you slices of utopia sometimes, you know? Ok....GREAT NEWS. Brandon and I now have a commercial agent! Hoyl Cow yay! The sendouts worked! We got 3 replies and this guy we felt was the best...so...Brandon and I will now actually get to go on auditions for national commercials and the like. That will be neat. I'll make sure to fill you guys in on the juicy details once Brandon and I start going out for stuff. Thanks so much for all your prayers and support. We have doing OK but miss you guys to death. Keep the prayers up!

The Twins

1 Comments:

Blogger Katherine Laine said...

I totally follow your blog like I watch 24. I'm excited to hear what happens next for you two!

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home