Sunday, March 25, 2007

Friends are Important

Dearest readers,

Firstly, I just wanted to apologize for taking so long to update everything. On to the festivities. So here we go. Brandon and I were interviewing at a fancy dining establishment. During the interview, it appeared that they were fliming a movie. The appearance proved to be true. So after again being denied employment, Brandon and I were hastely making our exit when we ran into none other Danny Glover. He looked a bit dishelved. Here's a pic of him in better days:
Go get em' Danny. Let's see. Brandon has gotten a job at a very prominant dining facility called Social Hollywood. He's seen/met a number of celebritites. Here's the list so far:
Sandra Bullock


Forrest Whitaker


Mary J. Blige

Tito Ortiz Women's Role Model

So that's pretty neato. Well. Oh the commercial I did for AXE body spray has just been released. If you would like to view it you can at http://www.theaxeeffect.com/useaxeresponsibly.html. I also filmed for a short of the book, The Giving Tree. That was fun and that should be up relatively shortly. Also, we recieved a huge blessing when Sir Patrick Engleheart came and visited us during his spring break. We had a lot of fun. We saw a Groundlings show, went to a movie at the Archlight Cinemas, shopped at overpriced stores in Melrose, waleked rodeo drive, drove to Long Beach, went to an Irish pub and drank a Guiness, and saw a show at the famous Hollywood Improv. At the improv, we meet comedian Nick Swardson who was consequently dead drunk:
We had a lot of fun with Patrick. It was a really big blessing to have him here. It reminded me that there are good people in the world. Here's a cool model pick of him on Melrose and other pictures from his stay:
WTF?
They had it coming...
Aw good times. I went to the Ryan's this weekend and was visited by Buck, Noelle, Nasen, Abbey, Carly, and Leah. It was really good to see friends again. It makes me want to go home. Oh yeah. i worked at a Hollywood club for two days and experienced life at its fullest. I cleaned up puke, got bruned by three cigarettes, saw exotic dancing in booths, almost got punched by a security guard, and to top it off, stopped people from having sex in a VIP room. You know what, I am just overcome with hope for the human race right now. We are definately progressing forwards. We are really msiin' everyone back home. I don't really know what's going on here. I don't like living here and I'm really lonely. Maybe it's a sign. Kepp praying for B and me, we need it. We will hopefully be visiting the second week of May, so be ready.
Love you all,
Les

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home